Invited Speaker in International Academic & Research Events
- Invited Speaker, on the book titled: Envisioning Ru-Ban: Socio-Spatial Re-Vitalization Along Kumar Nod in Faridpur in The Seventh Asia-Pacific Urban Forum (APUF-7), 15-17 October 2019, Penang, Malaysia. Invited by Urban Development Directorate of Ministry of Housing and Public Works, Bangladesh Government.
- Exchange Seminar Speaker, as the Director, CETL-KU, on “Quality Assurance in Teaching-Learning: Reflections on CETL-KU Experience”, 5 April 2017, hosted by Arena, University College London, UK
- Fulbright Outreach Lecture on “Autonomous Adaptation in Built Environment: Towards Resilient Informal Settlements”, 28 January, 2016, hosted by Dillard University, New Orleans.
- Speaker of the City Forum seminar series, 6 November, 2015, hosted by the Community and Regional Planning Program (CRP) at the University of Texas at Austin.
- Invited speaker, ClimbUrb International Workshop, on Living in Low-income Urban Settlements in an Era of Climate Change: Processes, Practices, Policies, and Politics, 9-10 September 2013, The University of Manchester, UK.
- Speaker, DPU Dialogues in Development, on 5 December 2012, hosted by The Bartlett Development Planning Unit, University College London, UK.